What Was Behind the Delay in the Bulgarian Privatization Process? : Determining Incentives and Barriers of Privatization as a Way of Foreign Entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marin Alexandrov Marinov & Svetla Trifonova Marinova, 1997. "Privatisation and foreign direct investment in Bulgaria: Present characteristics and future trends," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 101-116.
- Jean M Due & Stephen C Schmidt, 1995. "Survey Article: Progress on Privatization in Bulgaria," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 37(1), pages 55-77, April.
- Josef C. Brada, 1996. "Privatization Is Transition--Or Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 67-86, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011.
"Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011. "Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2015. "Privatization, financial development, property rights and growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 528-546.
- Dimitar Dimitrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Nasko Dochev & Rumyana Kolarova & Nikolay Markov & Boyko Nikolov, 2004. "Understanding Reform: A Country Study for Bulgaria," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 56, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsBulgaria; foreign direct investment (FDI); planned economy; privatization; transition economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:39:y:2003:i:5:p:58-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.