What Was Behind the Delay in the Bulgarian Privatization Process? : Determining Incentives and Barriers of Privatization as a Way of Foreign Entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marin Alexandrov Marinov & Svetla Trifonova Marinova, 1997. "Privatisation and foreign direct investment in Bulgaria: Present characteristics and future trends," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 101-116.
- Jean M Due & Stephen C Schmidt, 1995. "Survey Article: Progress on Privatization in Bulgaria," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 37(1), pages 55-77, April.
- Josef C. Brada, 1996. "Privatization Is Transition--Or Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 67-86, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2015. "Privatization, financial development, property rights and growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 528-546.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011.
"Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011. "Institutional Reforms, EU Accession, and Bank Efficiency in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 113-129, January.
- Dimitar Dimitrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Nasko Dochev & Rumyana Kolarova & Nikolay Markov & Boyko Nikolov, 2004. "Understanding Reform: A Country Study for Bulgaria," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 56, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsBulgaria; foreign direct investment (FDI); planned economy; privatization; transition economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:39:y:2003:i:5:p:58-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .