Financial Development and Economic Growth in Corporatist and Liberal Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-22.
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2015.
"Financial Development And Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 506-526, July.
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 331, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1045, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2013.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Petra Valickova, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2013/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Rudra P. Pradhan & Mak B. Arvin & Sara E. Bennett & Mahendhiran Nair & John H. Hall, 2016. "Bond Market Development, Economic Growth and Other Macroeconomic Determinants: Panel VAR Evidence," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(2), pages 175-201, June.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Claire Labonne, 2016.
"More Bankers, More Growth? Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Claire Labonne, 2011. "More Bankers, More Growth? Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 2011-22, CEPII research center.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Claire Labonne, 2016. "More Bankers, More Growth? Evidence from OECD Countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297090, HAL.
- Peter Lawrence, 2006. "Finance and development: why should causation matter?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 997-1016.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2015. "The dynamics of economic growth, oil prices, stock market depth, and other macroeconomic variables: Evidence from the G-20 countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 84-95.
- Malebogo Bakwena & Philip Bodman & Sandy Suardi, "undated". "Making Abundant Natural Resources Work for Developing Economies: The Role of Financial Institutions," MRG Discussion Paper Series 2108, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Malebogo Bakwena & Philip Bodman, "undated". "The Role of Financial Development in Natural Resource Abundant Economies: Does the Nature of the Resource Matter?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 2208, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
Keywordscorporatism; economic growth; financial development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:39:y:2003:i:2:p:47-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.