Corporate Control: A Study of Firms on the Bucharest Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Almos Telegdy & John S. Earle & Victor Kaznovsky & Csaba Kucsera, "undated". "Corporate Control: A Study of Firms on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20025, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008.
"Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania,"
10998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008. "Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania," MPRA Paper 11053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Giurca Vasilescu & Daniela Danciulescu, 2006. "Modern Indicators Of Measuring A Firm’S Competitivity," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(6), pages 14-19, April.
- Laura VASILESCU, 2014. "Corporate Governance in the Central and Eastern Europe Countries - Features and Developments," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(16), pages 114-118, December.
More about this item
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:40:y:2002:i:3:p:6-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.