The Perception of Man and the Conception of Government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivashkovskiy, Stanislav, 2014. "Culture, economic behavior and development," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 177-194.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2005. "Firm, market economy and social responsibility," IESE Research Papers D/600, IESE Business School.
- Michele Fratianni & Franco Spinelli, 1982. "The growth of government in Italy: Evidence from 1861 to 1979," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 221-243, January.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2004.
"Michael Jensen-la théorie positive de l’agence et ses applications à l’architecture et à la gouvernance des organisations,"
Working Papers CREGO
1041203, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "Michael Jensen - la théorie positive de l'agence et ses applications à l'architecture et à la gouvernance des organisations," Post-Print halshs-00338038, HAL.
- Wolfgang Stroebe & Bruno S. Frey, 1980. "In Defense of Economic Man: Towards an Integration of Economics and Psychology," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 116(II), pages 119-148, June.
- Peter J. Boettke & Daniel J. Smith, 2016. "Evolving views on monetary policy in the thought of Hayek, Friedman, and Buchanan," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 351-370, December.
- Radnitzky Gerard, 1991. "Vers Une Europe De Societes Libres : La Concurrence Evolutionniste Ou Le Projet Constructiviste ?," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2-3), pages 1-44, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:9:y:1977:i:1:p:70-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .