The Psychological Rate of Interest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghysels, E. & Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 1995.
"Market Time and Asset Price Movements: Theory and Estimation,"
Cahiers de recherche
9536, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Ghysels & Christian Gouriéroux & Joann Jasiak, 1995. "Market Time and Asset Price Movements Theory and Estimation," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-32, CIRANO.
- Ghysels, E. & Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 1995. "Market Time and Asset Price Movements: Theory and Estimation," Cahiers de recherche 9536, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Georges Prat, 1992. "Anticipations, prime de terme et maturité du titre long : que nous enseignent les données séculaires sur la structure des taux d'intérêt ? États-Unis de 1873 à 1975," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(6), pages 1037-1070.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:44:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41302-017-0104-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aloud, Monira & Tsang, Edward & Olsen, Richard & Dupuis, Alexandre, 2012. "A directional-change event approach for studying financial time series," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-17.
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Nicholas Rohde, 2014. "The Distribution of Economic Insecurity: Italy and the U.S. over the Great Recession," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 33-52, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:6:y:1974:i:3:p:285-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.