Imperfect Competition in Bank Retail Markets, Deposit and Loan Rate Dynamics, and Incomplete Pass Through
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (2012)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:306-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi & VanHoose, David D., 2013.
"Bank balance sheet dynamics under a regulatory liquidity-coverage-ratio constraint,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 53-67.
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan & David D. VanHoose, 2012. "Bank balance sheet dynamics under a regulatory liquidity-coverage-ratio constraint," Working Paper 1209, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:149-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:668-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2017. "Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 54(PB), pages 306-331.
- Poutineau, Jean-Christophe & Vermandel, Gauthier, 2016. "Global Banking and the Conduct of Macroprudential Policy in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 81367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2017.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017. "Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Post-Print halshs-01525396, HAL.
- Dia, Enzo, 2013. "How do banks respond to shocks? A dynamic model of deposit-taking institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3623-3638.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Cooray, Arusha, 2015. "Asymmetric interest rate pass-through in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia: New evidence from selected individual banks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 155-172.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:373-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- David VanHoose, 2013. "Implications of Shifting Retail Market Shares for Loan Monitoring in a Dominant-Bank Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(3), pages 291-316, July.
- Temesvary, Judit, 2015. "Dynamic branching and interest rate competition of commercial banks: Evidence from Hungary," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 98-110.
- David VanHoose, 2013. "A Model of International Trade in Banking Services," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 613-625, September.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2015. "Optimal monetary policy with the cost channel and monopolistically-competitive banks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 284-299.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:91:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2015. "Why did bank lending rates diverge from policy rates after the financial crisis?," BIS Working Papers 486, Bank for International Settlements.
- Anamaria Illes & Marco Lombardi & Paul Mizen, 2015. "Why Did Bank Lending Rates Diverge from Policy Rates After the Financial Crisis?," Discussion Papers 2015/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Uchino, Taisuke, 2014. "Bank deposit interest rate pass-through and geographical segmentation in Japanese banking markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 37-51.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:44:y:2012:i:6:p:1185-1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed