Technology and Financial Development
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 43 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2013. "Knowledge spillovers and intellectual property rights," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-63.
- Roberto Samaniego & Juliana Sun, 2016.
"Productivity Growth and Structural Transformation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 21, pages 266-285, July.
- Roberto Samaniego & Juliana Sun, 2015. "Online Appendix to "Productivity Growth and Structural Transformation"," Technical Appendices 15-24, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Roberto Samaniego & Juliana Sun, 2015. "Code and data files for "Productivity Growth and Structural Transformation"," Computer Codes 15-24, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Arshad Ali Bhatti & M. Emranul Haque & Denise R. Osborn, 2013. "Is the Growth Effect of Financial Development Conditional on Technological Innovation?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 188, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Samaniego, Roberto & Sun, Juliana, 2016. "Gray's Anatomy: Understanding Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 72787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilyina, Anna & Samaniego, Roberto, 2012. "Structural change and financing constraints," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 166-179.
- Lechman, Ewa & Marszk, Adam, 2015. "ICT technologies and financial innovations: The case of exchange traded funds in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and the United States," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 355-376.
- Lechman, Ewa & Marszk, Adam, 2014. "ICT technologies and financial innovations: the case of Exchange Traded Funds in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and the United States," MPRA Paper 60654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano, 2014. "Access to finance, product innovation and middle-income traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6767, The World Bank.
- Samaniego, Roberto M. & Sun, Juliana Y., 2015. "Technology and contractions: evidence from manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 172-195.
- Venturini, Francesco, 2012. "Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian growth theories: An empirical assessment of R&D races," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1530-1545.
- Francesco Venturini, 2011. "Looking into the black box of Schumpeterian Growth Theories: an empirical assessment of R&D races," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 94/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Gur, Nurullah, 2012. "Government ownership of banks, job creation opportunities and employment growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 509-512.
- Nurullah Gur, 2015. "Financial Integration, Financial Dependence and Employment Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 493-500.
- Roberto Samaniego, 2013. "Stages of Diversification and Industry Productivity Differences," 2013 Meeting Papers 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i:5:p:899-921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed