Inflation Targeting Does Not Matter: Another Look at OECD Sacrifice Ratios
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:108-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mazumder, Sandeep, 2014.
"Determinants of the sacrifice ratio: Evidence from OECD and non-OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 117-135.
- Mazumder, Sandeep, 2012. "Determinants of the Sacrifice Ratio: Evidence from OECD and non-OECD countries," Working Papers 106, Wake Forest University, Economics Department.
- M. Fratzscher & C. Grosse Steffen & M. Rieth, 2017. "Inflation Targeting as a Shock Absorber," Working papers 655, Banque de France.
- Peter Tillmann, 2013.
"Inflation Targeting and Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Korea,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 147-161, May.
- Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Korea," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201122, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ardakani, Omid & Kishor, Kundan & Song, Suyong, 2015. "On the Effectiveness of Inflation Targeting: Evidence from a Semiparametric Approach," MPRA Paper 75091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimas M. Fazio & Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Banking System Soundness: A Comprehensive Analysis," Working Papers Series 347, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Brito, Ricardo D., 2012. "Inflation targeting did make a difference in industrial countries' inflation and output growth," Insper Working Papers wpe_272, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Gibbs, Christopher G. & Kulish, Mariano, 2017.
"Disinflations in a model of imperfectly anchored expectations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 157-174.
- Christopher G. Gibbs & Mariano Kulish, 2015. "Disinflations in a model of imperfectly anchored expectations," Discussion Papers 2015-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Christopher G. Gibbs & Mariano Kulish, 2015. "Disinflations in a model of imperfectly anchored expectations," CAMA Working Papers 2015-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fazio, Dimas M. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2015. "Inflation targeting: Is IT to blame for banking system instability?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 76-97.
- Mazumder, Sandeep, 2014. "The sacrifice ratio and core inflation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 400-421.
- Lunardelli, Andre, 2014. "Fairness and the disinflation puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thanaset Chevapatrakul & Juan Paez-farrell, 2013. "What determines the sacrifice ratio? A quantile regression approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1863-1874.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:42:y:2010:i:8:p:1679-1688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .