Moody's and S&P Ratings: Are They Equivalent? Conservative Ratings and Split Rated Bond Yields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaetzle, Dominik, 2011. "Ökonomische Funktionen von Ratingagenturen: Ratingagenturen in der neoinstitutionalistischen Finanzierungstheorie," Arbeitspapiere 113, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2011.
"Securitization rating performance and agency incentives,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 287-314
Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Roesch & Harald Scheule, 2011. "Securitization Rating Performance and Agency Incentives," Working Papers 182011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pilar Abad Romero & Maria Dolores Robles Fernández, 2014. "The Risk-Return binomial after rating changes," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-23, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:39-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2015. "Financial indicators signaling correlation changes in sovereign bond markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 86-102.
- Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2014. "Forecasting Mortgage Securitization Risk Under Systematic Risk and Parameter Uncertainty," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 563-586, September.
- Paula Hill & Robert Faff, 2010. "The Market Impact of Relative Agency Activity in the Sovereign Ratings Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9-10), pages 1309-1347, November/.
- Abad, Pilar & Robles, M. Dolores, 2014. "Credit rating agencies and idiosyncratic risk: Is there a linkage? Evidence from the Spanish Market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 152-171.
- Boumparis, Periklis & Milas, Costas & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2017.
"Economic policy uncertainty and sovereign credit rating decisions: Panel quantile evidence for the Eurozone,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 39-71.
- Periklis Boumparis & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2017. "Economic Policy Uncertainty and Sovereign Credit Rating Decisions: Panel Quantile Evidence for the Eurozone," Working Paper series 17-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2013. "Sovereign debt: financial market over-reliance on credit rating agencies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 72, pages 50-62 Bank for International Settlements.
- Boumparis, Periklis & Milas, Costas & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2015.
"Has the crisis affected the behavior of the rating agencies? Panel evidence from the Eurozone,"
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 118-124.
- Periklis Boumparis & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "Has the crisis affected the behavior of the rating agencies? Panel Evidence from the Eurozone," Discussion Paper Series 2015_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2015.
- Periklis Boumparis & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2015. "Has the Crisis Affected the Behavior of the Rating Agencies? Panel Evidence from the Eurozone," Working Paper series 15-30, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike, 2014. "Disagreement between rating agencies and bond opacity: A theoretical perspective," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 82-85.
- Tewari, Manish & Byrd, Anthony & Ramanlal, Pradipkumar, 2015. "Callable bonds, reinvestment risk, and credit rating improvements: Role of the call premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 349-360.
- Vu, Huong & Alsakka, Rasha & Gwilym, Owain ap, 2015. "The credit signals that matter most for sovereign bond spreads with split rating," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 174-191.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:42:y:2010:i:7:p:1267-1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .