Institutions and Bank Behavior: Legal Environment, Legal Perception, and the Composition of Bank Lending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Petya Garalova, 2014. "On the finance-growth nexus: additional evidence from Central and Eastern Europe countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 89-115, May.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Moro, Andrea & Maresch, Daniela, 2015. "Creditor protection, judicial enforcement and credit access," Working Paper Series 1829, European Central Bank.
- Cubillas, Elena & González, Francisco, 2014. "Financial liberalization and bank risk-taking: International evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 32-48.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:26:y:2018:i:4:p:827-840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marko Malovic & Svetislav Paunovic, 2012. "Flow of Funds in balkan Banks: Narrow Banking or Narrow Escape?," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:292-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Awartani, Basel & Belkhir, Mohamed & Boubaker, Sabri & Maghyereh, Aktham, 2016. "Corporate debt maturity in the MENA region: Does institutional quality matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 309-325.
- Mc Namara, Andrea & Murro, Pierluigi & O'Donohoe, Sheila, 2017. "Countries lending infrastructure and capital structure determination: The case of European SMEs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 122-138.
- Althammer, Wilhelm & Haselmann, Rainer, 2011. "Explaining foreign bank entrance in emerging markets," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 486-498.
- Drakos, Anastassios A. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2016. "Ownership, interest rates and bank risk-taking in Central and Eastern European countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 308-319.
- Simon Bilo & Richard Wagner, 2015. "Neutral money: Historical fact or analytical artifact?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 139-150, June.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:255-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:95:y:2018:i:c:p:103-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, Yiwei & Hasan, Iftekhar & Marton, Katherin, 2014. "Institutional development and bank stability: Evidence from transition countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 160-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:42:y:2010:i:5:p:965-984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.