The Importance of Adverse Selection in the Credit Card Market: Evidence from Randomized Trials of Credit Card Solicitations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deryugina, Tatyana, 2012. "Does Selection in Insurance Markets Always Favor Buyers?," MPRA Paper 53583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Sajid Anwar & Amir Arjonandi, 2012. "How to capture the full extent of price stickiness in credit card interest rates?," Economics Working Papers wp12-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2014.
"The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts,"
14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2018. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," Working Papers 18-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Robert Hunt & Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2015. "The Economics of Debt Collection: Enforcement of Consumer Credit Contracts," 2015 Meeting Papers 1244, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fedaseyeu, Viktar & Hunt, Robert M., 2015. "The economics of debt collection: enforcement of consumer credit contracts," Working Papers 15-43, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 29 Jan 2018.
- Igor Livshits & James C. Mac Gee & Michèle Tertilt, 2016.
"The Democratization of Credit and the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 1673-1710.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, Michèle, 2014. "The Democratization of Credit and the Rise in Consumer Bankruptcies," Working Papers 14-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Chunlin Liu, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of Information Asymmetry in Home Equity Lending," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 101-119, February.
- Baldwin Kate & Bhavnani Rikhil R., 2015. "Ancillary Studies of Experiments: Opportunities and Challenges," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 113-146, June.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Neale Mahoney & Johannes Ströbel, 2015.
"Do Banks Pass Through Credit Expansions? The Marginal Profitability of Consumer Lending During the Great Recession,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5521, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Mahoney, Neale & Ströbel, Johannes, 2015. "Do Banks Pass Through Credit Expansions? The Marginal Profitability of Consumer Lending During the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 10839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, Thorsten & Brown, Martin, 2015. "Foreign bank ownership and household credit," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 466-486.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Neale Mahoney & Johannes Stroebel, 2015. "Do Banks Pass Through Credit Expansions to Consumers Who Want to Borrow?," NBER Working Papers 21567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igor Livshits, 2015. "Recent Developments In Consumer Credit And Default Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 594-613, September.
- Kevin Amess & Leigh Drake & Helen Knight, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis of UK Credit Card Pricing," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(2), pages 101-117, September.
- Baldwin, Kate & Bhavnani, Rikhil R., 2013. "Ancillary Experiments: Opportunities and Challenges," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sumit Agarwal & Sujit Chakravorti & Anna Lunn, 2010. "Why do banks reward their customers to use their credit cards?," Working Paper Series WP-2010-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:42:y:2010:i:4:p:743-754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .