Optimal Monetary Policy with an Uncertain Cost Channel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lasitha R. C. Pathberiya, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound on Nominal Interest Rates in a Cost Channel Economy," Discussion Papers Series 568, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Leitemo, Kai & Söderström, Ulf, 2008.
"Robust monetary policy in a small open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 3218-3252, October.
- Leitemo, Kai & Söderström, Ulf, 2005. "Robust Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai Leitemo & Ulf Söderstrom, 2005. "Robust Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 290, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Palek, Jakob & Schwanebeck, Benjamin, 2017. "Financial frictions and optimal stabilization policy in a monetary union," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 462-477.
- Carsten Hefeker & Blandine Zimmer, 2015.
"Optimal Conservatism and Collective Monetary Policymaking under Uncertainty,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 259-278, April.
- Carsten Hefeker & Blandine Zimmer, 2014. "Optimal Conservatism and Collective Monetary Policymaking under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 4933, CESifo Group Munich.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 42688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Totzek, Alexander, 2009. "Banks and early deposit withdrawals in a new Keynesian framework," Economics Working Papers 2009-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:164:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Traficante, Guido, 2013. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and welfare," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-80.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Johann Scharler, 2009.
"Bank-Lending Standards, the Cost Channel and Inflation Dynamics,"
Economics working papers
2009-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Johann Scharler, 2010. "Bank-Lending Standards, the Cost Channel and Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers 164, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jochen Michaelis, 2012. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Currency Union: The Role of the Cost Channel," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201203, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Westermeier Andreas, 2010. "The Cost Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(1), pages 19-23, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:41:y:2009:i:5:p:885-906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.