Unexpected Inflation and Stock Returns Revisited--Evidence from Israel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anjeza Kadilli, 2014. "Return Predictability in International Financial Markets and the Role of Investor Sentiment," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14083, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Barnes, Michelle L., 1999. "Inflation and returns revisited: a TAR approach," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 233-245, November.
- William Hardin & Xiaoquan Jiang & Zhonghua Wu, 2012. "REIT Stock Prices with Inflation Hedging and Illusion," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 262-287, June.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:2:p:273-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Lifang & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Zheng, Xinwei, 2010. "An analysis of inflation and stock returns for the UK," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 519-532, December.
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Ueda, Masako, 1998.
"Stock-Returns and Inflation in a Principal-Agent Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 223-247, September.
- Jovanovic, B. & Ueda, M., 1998. "Stock-Returns and Inflation in a Principal-Agent Economy," Working Papers 98-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Kadilli, Anjeza, 2015. "Predictability of stock returns of financial companies and the role of investor sentiment: A multi-country analysis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 26-45.
- Du, Ding, 2006. "Monetary policy, stock returns and inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 36-54.
- Richard Podpiera, 2000.
"Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp156, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Richard Podpiera, 2001. "Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases," Finance 0012005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2011.
"Expected inflation, expected stock returns, and money illusion: What can we learn from survey expectations?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 702-719, June.
- Maik Schmeling & Andreas Schrimpf, 2008. "Expected Inflation, Expected Stock Returns, and Money Illusion: What can we learn from Survey Expectations?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nadeem Iqbal & Sajid Rahman Khattak & Muhammad Arif Khattak, 2013. "Relationship between Macroeconomic Variables and KSE-100 Index: Evidence from Pakistan," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(4), pages 101-105, December.
- Locarno, Alberto & Massa, Massimo, 2005. "Monetary Policy Uncertainty and the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 4828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boyd, John H. & Levine, Ross & Smith, Bruce D., 2001. "The impact of inflation on financial sector performance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 221-248, April.
- Díaz, Antonio & Jareño, Francisco, 2009. "Explanatory factors of the inflation news impact on stock returns by sector: The Spanish case," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 349-368, September.
- Brandt, Michael W. & Wang, Kevin Q., 2003. "Time-varying risk aversion and unexpected inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1457-1498, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:28:y:1996:i:1:p:22-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .