A Two-Factor ARCH Model for Deposit-Institution Stock Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus P. Fischer & Jean-Pierre Gueyie & Edgar Ortiz, 1997. "Financial Liberalization: Commercial Bank's Blessing or Curse?," Finance 9705003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beverly Hirtle, 1997.
"Derivatives, Portfolio Composition, and Bank Holding Company Interest Rate Risk Exposure,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 243-266, October.
- Beverly J. Hirtle, 1996. "Derivatives, Portfolio Composition and Bank Holding Company Interest Rate Risk Exposure," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-43, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Susan Ryan & Andrew C. Worthington, 2002. "Time-Varying Market, Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Risk in Australian Bank Portfolio Stock Returns: A Garch-M Approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 112, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Guidara, Alaa & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf & Tchana, Fulbert Tchana, 2013.
"Banks’ capital buffer, risk and performance in the Canadian banking system: Impact of business cycles and regulatory changes,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3373-3387.
- Guidara, Alaa & Lai, Van Son & Soumaré, Issouf & Tchana Tchana, Fulbert, 2013. "Banks’ Capital Buffer, Risk and Performance in the Canadian Banking System: Impact of Business Cycles and Regulatory Changes," MPRA Paper 44105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Söhnke Bartram, 2002.
"The Interest Rate Exposure of Nonfinancial Corporations,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 101-125.
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2001. "The Interest Rate Exposure of Nonfinancial Corporations," Finance 0112002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 May 2002.
- Kwan, Simon H., 2003.
"Impact of deposit rate deregulation in Hong Kong on the market value of commercial banks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2231-2248, December.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2000. "Impact of Deposit Rate Deregulation in Hong Kong on the Market Value of Commercial Banks," Working Papers 102000, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2001. "Impact of deposit rate deregulation in Hong Kong on the market value of commercial banks," Working Paper Series 2001-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kasman, Saadet & Vardar, Gülin & Tunç, Gökçe, 2011. "The impact of interest rate and exchange rate volatility on banks' stock returns and volatility: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1328-1334, May.
- Fujen Daniel Hsiao & Yan Hu, 2014. "International Evidence of Spillover Effects of Deposit Rates: A Multivariate Garch Model," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 8(1), pages 31-44.
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Siriopoulos, Costas, 2014. "Interest rate risk and the creation of the Monetary Policy Committee: Evidence from banks’ and life insurance companies’ stocks in the UK," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 45-67.
- Priti Verma & Dave Jackson, 2008. "Interest rate and bank stock returns asymmetry: Evidence from U.S. banks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 105-118, April.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Zhang, Ling, 2013. "Bank Holding Company Performance, Risk and "Busy" Board of Directors," Working Papers 13-24, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2008. "Estimating banks' equity duration: a panel cointegration approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(14), pages 1173-1180.
- Go Tamakoshi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2014. "Causality-in-variance and causality-in-mean between the Greek sovereign bond yields and Southern European banking sector equity returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(4), pages 627-642, October.
- Xiangnan Meng & Xin Deng, 2013. "Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange Sensitivity of Bank Stock Returns: Evidence from China," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 17(1-2), pages 77-106, March - J.
- PRITI Verma, 2016. "The Impact Of Exchange Rates And Interest Rates On Bank Stock Returns: Evidence From U.S. Banks," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 124-139, April.
- Warren Dean & Robert Faff, 2011. "Feedback trading and the behavioural ICAPM: multivariate evidence across international equity and bond markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(22), pages 1665-1678.
- Mark Iarovyi & sasson Bar Yosef & Itzhak Venezia, 2017. "Implied Maturity Mismatches and Investor Disagreement," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507072, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Tzivinikos, Trifon, 2013. "The risk relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards: Evidence from Greek banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 43-54.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Zhang, Ling, 2015. "Bank holding company performance, risk, and “busy” board of directors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 239-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:26:y:1994:i:2:p:323-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.