Real Wages and the Terms of Trade: Alternative Indexation Rules for an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F, 1975. "Short-Term Interest Rates as Predictors of Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 269-282, June.
- Barro, Robert J, 1970.
"Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 1228-1263, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J., 1970. "Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money," Scholarly Articles 3451392, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Policano, Andrew J, 1975. "Money Balances, Commodity Inventories, and Inflationary Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1093-1112, December.
- Feige, Edgar L & Parkin, Michael, 1971. "The Optimal Quantity of Money, Bonds, Commodity Inventories, and Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 335-349, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucy Rees & Rod Tyers, 2004. "On the Robustness of Short Run Gains from Trade Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 474, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Henderson, Dale W. & McKibbin, Warwick J., 1993.
"A comparison of some basic monetary policy regimes for open economies: implications of different degrees of instrument adjustment and wage persistence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 221-317, December.
- Dale W. Henderson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1993. "A comparison of some basic monetary policy regimes for open economies: implications of different degrees of instrument adjustment and wage persistence," International Finance Discussion Papers 458, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patrick Minford, 1985.
"The Effects of American Policies–A New Classical Interpretation,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 84-138
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minford, Patrick, 1984. "The Effects of American Policies - A New Classical Interpretation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:16:y:1984:i:3:p:285-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .