Implications of Corporate Capital Structure Theory for Banking Institutions: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Guizani, Brahim, 2010. "Regulation Policy And Credit Crunch: Evidence From Japan," MPRA Paper 46827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2013.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1998. "The choice of capital instruments," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 4-17.
- Lepetit, Laetitia & Saghi-Zedek, Nadia & Tarazi, Amine, 2015.
"Excess control rights, bank capital structure adjustments, and lending,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 574-591.
- Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi & Nadia Zedek, 2013. "Excess control rights, bank capital structure adjustment and lending," Working Papers hal-00967892, HAL.
- Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi & Nadia Zedek, 2015. "Excess control rights, bank capital structure adjustment and lending," Post-Print hal-01134842, HAL.
- Joao Andre Marques Pereira & Richard Saito, 2015. "Coordination of capital buffer and risk profile under supervision of Central Bank," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 13(1), pages 74-101.
- Jacques, Kevin & Nigro, Peter, 1997. "Risk-based capital, portfolio risk, and bank capital: A simultaneous equations approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 533-547.
- Horvath, B.L., 2013. "The impact of Taxation on Bank Leverage and Asset Risk," Discussion Paper 2013-076, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wall, Larry D. & Peterson, David R., 1995. "Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: The regulators versus the markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 563-574, June.
- Larry D. Wall & David R. Peterson, 1994. "Bank holding company capital targets in the early 1990s: the regulators versus the markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 94-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Weber, Martin & Kleff, Volker, 2003. "How Do Banks Determine Capital? Empirical Evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-66, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vasiliki MAKRI & Konstantinos PAPADATOS, 2016. "Determinants Of Loan Quality: Lessons From Greek Cooperative Banks," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 17, pages 115-140, June.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Milne, Alistair, 2011. "Bank capital buffer and risk adjustment decisions," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 165-178, August.
- Terhi Jokipii & Alistair Milne, 2009. "Bank Capital Buffer and Risk Adjustment Decisions," Working Papers 2009-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Barrios, Victor E. & Blanco, Juan M., 2003. "The effectiveness of bank capital adequacy regulation: A theoretical and empirical approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1935-1958, October.
- De Jonghe, Olivier & Öztekin, Özde, 2015. "Bank capital management: International evidence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 154-177.
- Vasiliki Makri, 2015. "What Triggers Loan Losses? An Empirical Investigation of Greek Financial Sector," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 65(3-4), pages 119-143, july-Dece.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Andrew Winton, 1999. "Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket? Diversification and Specialization in Lending," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:15:y:1983:i:2:p:212-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed