Inflation and Real Growth: Some Empirical Results: A Note
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Gregory D. Hess & Charles S. Morris, 1996. "The long-run costs of moderate inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 71-88.
- Muhammad Khan, 2013. "Inflation and Sectoral Output Growth Variability in Bulgaria," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 55(4), pages 687-704, December.
- Komain Jiranyakul & Timothy P. Opiela, 2011. "The Impact of Inflation Uncertainty on Output Growth and Inflation in Thailand," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 291-307, 09.
- MÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¼bariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2011.
"The Relationship Between Inflation, Output Growth, and Their Uncertainties: Evidence from Selected CEE Countries,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 5-20, July.
- MÃƒÂ¼bariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2011. "The Relationship Between Inflation, Output Growth, and Their Uncertainties: Evidence from Selected CEE Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(0), pages 5-20, July.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2010. "The relationship between inflation, output growth, and their uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," MPRA Paper 23764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Tolga Omay, 2012. "The Relationship between Inflation, output growth, and their Uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20128, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Ayyoub, 2016. "Inflation-growth nexus in developing economies: New empirical evidence from a dis-aggregated approach," Economics working papers 2016-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2010. "Negative Volatility Spillovers In The Unrestricted Eccc-Garch Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 838-862, June.
- Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2008. "Negative Volatility Spillovers in the Unrestricted ECCC-GARCH Model," KOF Working papers 08-189, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ernani Teixeira, 1991. "Incerteza inflacionária e crescimento do produto e incerteza do produto e crescimento inflacionário," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 2(2), pages 123-133, November.
- Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Does inflation uncertainty affect output growth? Further evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 43-54.
- B. Balaji & S. Raja Sethu Durai & M. Ramachandran, 2016. "The Dynamics Between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty: Evidence from India," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 14(1), pages 1-14, June.
- Arcade Ndoricimpa, 2014. "Bootstrap causality between inflation uncertainty and output growth uncertainty in selected African countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2151-2164.
- Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2008. "Modeling Volatility Spillovers between the Variabilities of US Inflation and Output: the UECCC GARCH Model," Working Papers 0475, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Menelaos Karanasos & Ning Zeng, 2013. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in macroeconomics data: UK inflation, output growth and their uncertainties," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 12, pages 266-288 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Feng Jiang, 2006. "Reexamining the linkages between inflation and output growth: A bivariate ARFIMA-FIGARCH approach," Working Papers 2006_8, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Wilson, Bradley Kemp, 2006. "The links between inflation, inflation uncertainty and output growth: New time series evidence from Japan," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 609-620, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:13:y:1981:i:4:p:497-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed