On the Random Walk Characteristics of Short- and Long-Term Interest Rates in an Efficient Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deaves, Richard & Melino, Angelo & Pesando, James E., 1987.
"The response of interest rates to the Federal Reserve's weekly money announcements : The 'puzzle' of anticipated money,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 393-404, May.
- Richard Deaves & Angelo Melino & James E. Pesando, 1987. "The Response of Interest Rates to the Federal Reserve's Weekly Money Announcements: The "Puzzle" of Anticipated Money," NBER Working Papers 2125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, Logan J, 2008. "The Currency Equivalent Index and the Current Stock of Money," MPRA Paper 7176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Vance Roley, 1982. "The Response of Short-Term Interest Rates to Weekly Money Announcements," NBER Working Papers 1001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fisher, Douglas & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Serletis, Apostolos, 1998.
"Monetary aggregation, rational expectations, and the demand for money in the United States,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13.
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian Fleisseg & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Monetary Aggregation, Rational Expectations, and the Demand for Money in the United States," Working Paper Series 01, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Hamid Hasan, 1999. "Fisher Effect in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 153-166.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Wagner, Martin, 2009. "Using subspace algorithm cointegration analysis: Simulation performance and application to the term structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1954-1973, April.
- Zhongliang Tuo, 2013. "Hedging Against the Interest-rate Risk by Measuring the Yield-curve Movement," Papers 1312.6841, arXiv.org.
- van Ommeren, Bernard J.F. & Allers, Maarten A. & Vellekoop, Michel H., 2017. "Choosing the optimal moment to arrange a loan," Research Report 17007-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Kim Oosterlinck & Jeremy Simon, 2015. "Financial Repression and Bond Market Efficiency: the Case of Italy during World War II," Working Papers CEB 15-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kelly, Logan, 2007. "Measuring the Economic Stock of Money," MPRA Paper 4914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sundell, Paul & Denbaly, Mark, 1992. "Modeling Long-Term Government Bond Yields: An Efficient Market Approach," Staff Reports 278623, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jurgen Wolters, 1998. "Cointegration and German bond yields," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(8), pages 497-502.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 2009. "Forecasting in efficient bond markets: Do experts know better?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 624-630, October.
- Hamid Baghestani, 2008. "Consensus vs. Time‐series Forecasts of US 30‐year Home Mortgage Rates," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 45-60, January.
- Baghestani, Hamid, 2008. "A random walk approach to predicting US 30-year home mortgage rates," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 225-233, September.
- Roley, V Vance & Walsh, Carl E, 1984. "Unanticipated Money and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 49-54, May.
- Hamid Baghestani & Liliana Danila, 2014. "Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Forecasting in the Czech Republic: Do Analysts Know Better than a Random Walk?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(4), pages 282-295, September.
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Chiang, Jeanette Jin, 1995. "Emperical analysis of short-term eurocurrency rates: Evidence from a transfer function error correction model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 335-351, October.
- Enzo Weber & Jürgen Wolters, 2012.
"The US term structure and central bank policy,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 41-45, January.
- Weber, Enzo & Wolters, Jürgen, 2009. "The US Term Structure and Central Bank Policy," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 436, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Yvon Fauvel & Alain Paquet & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "A Survey on Interest Rate Forecasting," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 87, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1343017 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:11:y:1979:i:4:p:457-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.