Estimating Aggregate Capital Stocks Using the Perpetual Inventory Method: A Survey of Previous Implementations and New Empirical Evidence for 103 Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo Turco, Alessia & Maggioni, Daniela & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2019.
"Financial dependence and growth: The role of input-output linkages,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 308-328.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni & Alberto Zazzaro, 2018. "Financial Dependence and Growth: the Role of Input-Output Linkages," CSEF Working Papers 516, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lin, Chang-Ching & Lin, Hsieh-Yu, 2016. "Great ratios and international openness," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 110-121.
- Rycx, Francois & Saks, Yves & Tojerow, Ilan, 2016.
"Misalignment of Productivity and Wages across Regions? Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10336, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- François Rycx & Yves Saks & Ilan Tojerow, 2016. "Misalignment of Productivity and Wages Across Regions ?Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 16-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Yves Saks & Ilan Tojerow, 2016. "Misalignment of productivity and wages across regions ? Evidence from Belgian matched panel data," Working Paper Research 300, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jean-marc SOLLEDER, 2018. "Market Power and Export Taxes," Working Papers P237, FERDI.
- Hillebrand, Elmar & Hillebrand, Marten, 2019.
"Optimal climate policies in a dynamic multi-country equilibrium model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 200-239.
- Hillebrand, Marten & Hillebrand, Elmar, 2016. "Optimal Climate Policies in a Dynamic Multi-Country Equilibrium Model," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145903, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elmar Hillebrand & Marten Hillebrand, 2017. "Optimal Climate Policies in a Dynamic Multi-Country Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 1704, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Gong, Binlei, 2018.
"Interstate competition in agriculture: Cheer or fear? Evidence from the United States and China,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 37-47.
- Gong, B., 2018. "Interstate Competition in Agriculture: Cheer or Fear? Evidence from the United States and China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277462, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rueda Maurer, Maria, 2017. "Supply chain trade and technological transfer in the ASEAN+3 region," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 277-289.
- Fakhri Hasanov & Fuad Mammadov & Nayef Al-Musehel, 2018. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy on Non-Oil Economic Growth," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-21, April.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ahmad, Izhar, 2016. "Energy substitution effect on transport sector of Pakistan based on trans-log production function," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1182-1193.
- Enrica Cian & Ian Sue Wing, 2019. "Global Energy Consumption in a Warming Climate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(2), pages 365-410, February.
- Urgaia, Worku R., 2018. "The Role of Human Capital Resources in East African Economies," GLO Discussion Paper Series 218, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide & Viola, Domenico & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2020. "Persistent and temporary inefficiency in airport cost function: An application to Italy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 999-1019.
- Enrica De Cian & Ian Sue Wing, 2016. "Global Energy Demand in a Warming Climate," Working Papers 2016.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guonan Ma & Ivan Roberts & Gerard Kelly, 2016. "A Rebalancing Chinese Economy: Challenges and International Implications," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Iris Day & John Simon (ed.),Structural Change in China: Implications for Australia and the World, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- De Cian, Enrica & Wing, Ian Sue, 2016. "Global Energy Demand in a Warming Climate," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 232222, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Guonan Ma & Ivan Roberts & Gerard Kelly, 2017. "A Rebalancing Chinese Economy: Drivers and Challenges," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_010, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John & Byrne, Dominic & Alvarez, Maximiliano, 2016. "Economic growth, fossil fuel and non-fossil consumption: A Pooled Mean Group analysis using proxies for capital," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 345-356.
- Gong, Binlei, 2020. "Multi-dimensional interactions in the oilfield market: A jackknife model averaging approach of spatial productivity analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C).
More about this item
Keywordsaggregate capital stock; investments; Perpetual Inventory Method;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lus:reveco:v:65:y:2014:i:1:p:1-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.