Trasferimenti Pubblici In Moneta Versus Trasferimenti In Natura
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Salop & Joseph Stiglitz, 1977.
"Bargains and Ripoffs: A Model of Monopolistically Competitive Price Dispersion,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 493-510.
- Steven C. Salop & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1977. "Bargains and ripoffs: a model of monopolistically competitive price dispersion," Special Studies Papers 94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- World Bank, 2000. "The World Bank Annual Report 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13935.
- Katharine S. Neiss, 2001. "The markup and inflation: evidence in OECD countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(2), pages 570-587, May.
- anonymous, 2000. "Annual report highlights the Atlanta Fed at work," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-5.
- Kyle Bagwell & Garey Ramey & Daniel F. Spulber, 1997. "Dynamic Retail Price and Investment Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 207-227.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1998. "Capital-Market Imperfections and Investment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 193-225, March.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer (ed.), 1991. "New Keynesian Economics - Vol. 1: Imperfect Competition and Sticky Prices," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262631334, January.
- Paul Cavelaars, 2003. "Does Competition Enhancement Have Permanent Inflation Effects?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 69-94, February.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- R. Manning & P. B. Morgan, 1982. "Search and Consumer Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 203-216.
- Brennan, Timothy J, 1989. "Regulating by Capping Prices," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Benabou Roland, 1993.
"Search Market Equilibrium, Bilateral Heterogeneity, and Repeat Purchases,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 140-158, June.
- Benabou, Roland, 1988. "Search market equilibrium bilateral heterogeneity and repeat purchases," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8806, CEPREMAP.
- Albert Breton & Ronald Wintrobe, 1978. "A Theory of 'Moral' Suasion," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 210-219, May.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1988.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Price Controls: The Role of Market Structure,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 340-354, June.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1987. "Macroeconomic Effects of Price Controls: The Role of Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 2434, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph L. Gastwirth, 1976. "On Probabilistic Models of Consumer Search for Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 38-50.
- Benabou, Roland, 1992.
"Inflation and markups : Theories and evidence from the retail trade sector,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 566-574, April.
- Benabou, R., 1991. "Inflation and Markups: Theories and Evidence from the Retail Trade Sector," Working papers 587, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2000. "The World Bank Annual Report 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13936.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1989. "Oligopolistic Pricing with Sequential Consumer Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 700-712, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTrasferimenti in moneta ed in natura;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lui:rivesi:1824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniela Di Cagno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deluiit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.