The Captivating Vision of the “New Growth Strategy”: The Missing Political Economy Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rashid, Abdul & Razzaq, Tayyaba, 2010. "Estimating Import-Demand Function in ARDL Framework: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 23702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Abdul & Razzaq, Tayyaba, 2010. "Estimating Import-Demand Function in ARDL Framework: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 26079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augustine Arize & John Malindretos & Elias Grivoyannis, 2004. "Foreign exchange reserves and import demand in a developing economy: the case of Pakistan," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 259-274.
- Khwaja Sarmad & Riaz Mahmood, 1985. "Price and Income Elasticities of Consumer Goods Imports of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 453-462.
- Abdul Rashid & Tayyaba Razzaq, 2010. "Estimating Import-Demand Function in ARDL Framework," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Nusrate Aziz & Nicholas Horsewood, 2008. "Determinants of Aggregate Import Demand of Bangladesh: Cointegration and Error Correction Modelling," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1114, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, 1998. "Cointegration Approach to Estimate the Long-Run Trade Elasticities in LDCs," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 89-96.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; political economy; Planning Commission; Pakistan.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:17:y:2012:i:sp:p:33-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.