The Determinants of Capital Structure of the Chemical Industry in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Mumtaz Hussain & Khan, Atta Ullah, 2017. "Factors determining capital structure of Pakistani non-financial firms," MPRA Paper 82015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chhapra, Imran Umer & Asim, Muhammad, 2012. "Determinants of capital structuring: an empirical study of growth and financing behavior of firms of textile sector in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 51068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i2p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamid Ahmad & Bashir A. Fida & Muhammad Zakaria, 2013. "The Co-determinants of Capital Structure and Stock Returns: Evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 81-92, Jan-June.
- repec:pje:journl:article27winvi is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChemical; Panel Data; Karachi Stock Exchange; Pakistan;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:13:y:2008:i:1:p:139-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.