Explaining Spatial Variation in Business Performance in Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deng, Ping, 2007. "Investing for strategic resources and its rationale: The case of outward FDI from Chinese companies," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 71-81.
- Wladimir Andreff & Giovanni Balcet, 2013. "Emerging countries’ multinational companies investing in developed countries: at odds with the HOS paradigm?," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 10(1), pages 3-26, April.
- Françoise Hay & Christian Milelli & Yunnan Shi, 2010. "Chinese and Indian firms in Europe : characteristics, impacts and policy implications," Post-Print halshs-00519364, HAL.
- Carlos RodrÃguez & Ricardo Bustillo, 2011. "A Critical Revision of the Empirical Literature on Chinese Outward Investment: A New Proposal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 715-733, December.
- Deepak Nayyar, 2008. "The Internationalization of Firms From India: Investment, Mergers and Acquisitions," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 111-131.
- Peter Gammeltoft & Ari Kokko, 2013. "Introduction: Outward foreign direct investment from emerging economies and national development strategies: three regimes," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 1-20.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey, 2010. "Urgent tasks for research on Russian TNCs," MPRA Paper 42702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lall, Rajiv, 1986. "Third world multinationals : The characteristics of Indian firms investing abroad," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 381-397, March.
- Françoise Hay & Christian Milelli, 2010. "Chinese and Indian firms in Europe: Main characteristics and presumed impacts," Post-Print halshs-00607292, HAL.
- Yadong Luo & Rosalie L Tung, 2007. "International expansion of emerging market enterprises: A springboard perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 481-498, July.
- Anwar, Amar Iqbal & Hasse, Rolf & Rabbi, Fazli, 2008. "Location Determinants of Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: How Multinationals Choose their Investment Destinations?," MPRA Paper 47397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Dunning, 1981. "Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(1), pages 30-64, March.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2013. "Emerging countries' multinational companies investing in developed countries: at odds with the HOS paradigm?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00874480, HAL.
- Peter J Buckley & L Jeremy Clegg & Adam R Cross & Xin Liu & Hinrich Voss & Ping Zheng, 2007. "The determinants of Chinese outward foreign direct investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 499-518, July.
- Amar Iqbal Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2012.
"Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2991-3007.
- Anwar, Amar & Mughal, Mazhar, 2012. "Economic Freedom and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 49610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2012.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2011. "Emerging Multinationals: A Comparison of Chinese and Indian Outward Foreign Direct Investment," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(1), pages 113-148, April.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1982. "The emergence of Third World multinationals: Indian joint ventures overseas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 127-146, February.
- Christian Milelli & Françoise Hay, 2008. "Chinese and Indian firms’ entry into Europe: characteristics, impacts and policy implications," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ivar Kolstad & Arne Wiig, 2009. "What determines Chinese outward FDI?," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "Russian transnationals and international investment paradigms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 85-107, June.
- Carvalho, Flavia & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "Global Players from Brazil: drivers and challenges in the internationalization process of Brazilian firms," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- B Elango & Chinmay Pattnaik, 2007. "Building capabilities for international operations through networks: a study of Indian firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 541-555, July.
- Amar Anwar & Mazhar Mughal, 2013. "The role of diaspora in attracting Indian outward FDI," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(11), pages 944-955, October.
- Kalotay, Kalman & Sulstarova, Astrit, 2010. "Modelling Russian outward FDI," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 131-142, June.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity per Employee; Economic Potential; HM Treasury's key Drivers;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:4:y:2007:i:2:p:319-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .