The impacts of International Financial Crisis on Saudi Arabia Economy: Evidence from Asymmetric SVAR modelling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Al-Jefri, Essam H., 2016.
"الحساب الجاري للاقتصاد السعودي عبر نموذج داخلي الزمن دلائل من منهجية نموذج التقهقر الذاتي البنيوي
[The Current Account of Saudi Economy through Intertemporal Model: Evidence from SVAR]," MPRA Paper 80302, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2017.
- Hassan B. Ghassan & Hassan R. Al-Hajhoj & Faruk Balli, 2018.
"Bi-Demographic Changes and Current Account using SVAR Modeling: Evidence from Saudi Economy,"
1803.11161, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Hassan Ghassan & Hassan Al-Hajhoj & Faruk Balli, 2018. "Bi-Demographic Changes and Current Account using SVAR Modeling: Evidence from Saudi Economy," Working Papers hal-01742574, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; International Liquidity; Asymmetric SVAR Model; Saudi Arabia;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lif:jrgelg:v:2:y:2013:p:390-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faisal Ameer Khan). General contact details of provider: http://www.lifescienceglobal.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .