La crítica de Hicks al Tratado del Dinero de Keynes
This article shows that the criticism made by Hicks to the Treaty on the Currency of Keynes is not correct. Thus, we present the model of Keynes to show that the equality between investment and saving is a monetary equilibrium condition and not an identity. This result cannot be obtained in the analysis of Hicks.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): 61 (Julio-Diciembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://economia.udea.edu.co|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Lecturas de Economía, Departamento de Economía, Calle 67, 53-108, Medellin 050010, Colombia.|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2002. "The Collaboration between J. M. Keynes and R. F. Kahn from the Treatise to the General Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 421-448, Summer.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- John H. Williams, 1931. "The Monetary Doctrines of J. M. Keynes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(4), pages 547-587.
- Kahn, Richard, 1978. "Some Aspects of the Development of Keynes's Thought," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 545-559, June.
- B. R. Shenoy, 1932. "An Equation for the Price-Level of New Investment Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 138-149.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2004:i:61:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.