La crítica de Hicks al Tratado del Dinero de Keynes
This article shows that the criticism made by Hicks to the Treaty on the Currency of Keynes is not correct. Thus, we present the model of Keynes to show that the equality between investment and saving is a monetary equilibrium condition and not an identity. This result cannot be obtained in the analysis of Hicks.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): 61 (Julio-Diciembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://economia.udea.edu.co|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Lecturas de Economía, Departamento de Economía, Calle 67, 53-108, Medellin 050010, Colombia.|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahn, Richard, 1978. "Some Aspects of the Development of Keynes's Thought," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 545-59, June.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2002. "The Collaboration between J. M. Keynes and R. F. Kahn from the Treatise to the General Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 421-448, Summer.
- John H. Williams, 1931. "The Monetary Doctrines of J. M. Keynes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(4), pages 547-587.
- B. R. Shenoy, 1932. "An Equation for the Price-Level of New Investment Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 138-149.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2004:i:61:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.