The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Brazilian Manufactured Exports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Miranda & Gabriela Mordecki, 2015. "Real exchange rate volatility impact on exports: A comparative study 1990-2013," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-18, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Lira SEKANTSI, 2011. "The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Volatility on South African Exports to the United States (U.S.): A Bounds Test Approach," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 119-139, December.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W., 2013. "The effects of exchange-rate volatility on commodity trade between the U.S. and Brazil," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 70-93.
- V Polodoo & B Seetanah & Sannassee R. V, 2016. "Exchange rate volatility and manufacturing trade: Evidence from Africa," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 50(5), pages 241-256.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:73-95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate volatility; cointegration; auto-regressive distributed lag models;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:journl:553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Machelett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.