A Study on Global Human-Immunodeficiency Virus and its Effect in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Islam, Jamal & Mohajan, Haradhan & Moolio, Pahlaj & Peter, Raymond, 2010. "A study on Global Human-Immunodeficiency Virus and its Effect in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 50726, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Sep 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maman, Suzanne & Campbell, Jacquelyn & Sweat, Michael D. & Gielen, Andrea C., 2000. "The intersections of HIV and violence: directions for future research and interventions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 459-478, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDNA; Drugs; Unsafe sexual activities; Discrimination in societies.;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:3:y:2010:p:64-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.