Külföldi tulajdon a magyar bankrendszerben
[Foreign ownership in the Hungarian banking system]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca PAPI & Debora REVOLTELLA, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment in the Banking Sector: a Transitional Economy Perspective,"
113, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Luca Papi & Debora Revoltella, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Banking Sector: A Transitional Economy Perspective," Development Working Papers 133, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abel, Istvan & Siklos, Pierre L., 2004. "Secrets to the successful Hungarian bank privatization: the benefits of foreign ownership through strategic partnerships," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 111-123, June.
- Szabolcs Szikszai & Tamás Badics & Csilla Raffai & Zsolt Stenger & András Tóthmihály, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 8 Hungary," FESSUD studies fstudy08, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Várhegyi, Éva, 2003.
[Banking competition in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1027-1048.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.