Bilateral Trade: Turkey and China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khan, Saleheen & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal, 2013.
"The dynamic links between energy consumption, economic growth, financial development and trade in China: Fresh evidence from multivariate framework analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 8-21.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2012.
"Processing trade, exchange rates and China's bilateral trade balances,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 540-547.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "Processing Trade, Exchange Rates and China’s bilateral Trade Balances," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-30, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Branstetter, Lee G. & Feenstra, Robert C., 2002.
"Trade and foreign direct investment in China: a political economy approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 335-358, December.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Political Economy Approach," NBER Working Papers 7100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kir:journl:v:3:y:2015:i:2:p:57-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caner Demir). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aakirtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.