The Impact of the European Union Enlargement on Tourism Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krämer, Jan & Wiewiorra, Lukas & Weinhardt, Christof, 2013. "Net neutrality: A progress report," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 794-813.
- Robin S. Lee & Tim Wu, 2009. "Subsidizing Creativity through Network Design: Zero-Pricing and Net Neutrality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 61-76, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian-Liviu Scutariu & Carmen Nastase & Mihai Popescu, 2016. "Perspectives of Sustainable Development of Tourism in the North-East Region of Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; European Union; tourism industry; tourism opportunities; European industry of tourism;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:130-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .