The choice between bank debt and trade credit in business start-ups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galya Taseva-Petkova, 2015. "Trade credit and risk of insolvency," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 77-100,101-.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masiak, Christian & Moritz, Alexandra & Lang, Frank, 2017. "Financing Patterns of European SMEs Revisited: An Updated Empirical Taxonomy and Determinants of SME Financing Clusters," EIF Working Paper Series 2017/40, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9829-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2013. "The trade credit channel revisited: evidence from micro data of Japanese small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 101-118, January.
- Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "A dynamic perspective on the determinants of accounts payable," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 439-457, May.
- Aparicio, Sebastian & Urbano, David & Audretsch, David, 2016. "Institutional factors, opportunity entrepreneurship and economic growth: Panel data evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 45-61.
- Anna Białek-Jaworska & Natalia Nehrebecka, 2015. "Rola kredytu handlowego w finansowaniu przedsiębiorstw," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 33-64.
- Cole, Rebel, 2010. "Bank credit, trade credit or no credit: Evidence from the Surveys of Small Business Finances," MPRA Paper 24689, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2010.
- B. Singh Gill, 2012. "Is accounts-receivable industry-specific or firm-specific?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/784, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:455-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.