The Post-issue Market Performance of Initial Public Offerings in China's New Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver, 2006. "Have China's enterprise reforms led to improved efficiency and profitability?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 82-109, March.
- Yu, Ting & Tse, Y.K., 2006. "An empirical examination of IPO underpricing in the Chinese A-share market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 363-382.
- Cheung, Yan-leung & OUYANG, Zhiwei & TAN, Weiqiang, 2009. "How regulatory changes affect IPO underpricing in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 692-702, December.
- Chang, Eddy & Chen, Chao & Chi, Jing & Young, Martin, 2008. "IPO underpricing in China: New evidence from the primary and secondary markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Su, Chen & Bangassa, Kenbata, 2011. "The impact of underwriter reputation on initial returns and long-run performance of Chinese IPOs," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 760-791.
- Brown, Philip & Mitchell, Jason, 2008. "Culture and stock price clustering: Evidence from The Peoples' Republic of China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 95-120, January.
- Otchere, Isaac & Vong, Anna P.I., 2016. "Venture capitalist participation and the performance of Chinese IPOs," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 226-245.
- Ng, Alex & Yuce, Ayse & Chen, Eason, 2009. "Determinants of state equity ownership, and its effect on value/performance: China's privatized firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 413-443, September.
- Huang, Guihai & Song, Frank M., 2005. "The financial and operating performance of China's newly listed H-firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 53-80, January.
- Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Thapa, Samanta, 2007. "China financial research: A review and synthesis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 416-428.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:14:y:2000:i:4:p:319-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.