Dealing with Terrorism – Stick or Carrot?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell Sobel & Peter Leeson, 2006. "Government's response to Hurricane Katrina: A public choice analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 55-73, April.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Virgil Henry Storr, 2010. "The Role of Social Entrepreneurship in Post-Katrina Community Recovery," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Hurricane Katrina and Community Rebound, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Virgil Henry Storr, 2009. "Club Goods and Post-Disaster Community Return," Rationality and Society, , vol. 21(4), pages 429-458, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:55:y:1961:i:04:p:831-842_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elinor Ostrom & Roy Gardner, 1993. "Coping with Asymmetries in the Commons: Self-Governing Irrigation Systems Can Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 93-112, Fall.
- Borjas, George J, 1995.
"Ethnicity, Neighborhoods, and Human-Capital Externalities,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 365-390, June.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "Ethnicity, Neighborhoods, and Human Capital Externalities," NBER Working Papers 4912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Expectations of government’s response to disaster," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 253-274, July.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Jayme Lemke, 2012. "Lessons from The Cultural and Political Economy of Recovery," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(1), pages 215-228, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:19:y:2006:i:4:p:337-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .