The Market Process and the Economics of QWERTY: Two Views
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil M Kay, 2013. "QWERTY and the search for optimality," Working Papers 1324, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Kay, Neil M, 2013. "QWERTY and the search for optimality," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-103, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Neil M., Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the Internationalization of QWERTY," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-41, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Neil Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the internationalization of QWERTY," Working Papers 1310, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Göcen, Serdar, 2015.
"F. A. Hayek'in Bilgisizlik Teorisi Çerçevesinde Piyasa, Denge ve Planlama
[Market, Equilibrium, and Planning within the Framework of F.A. Hayek's Theory of Ignorance]," MPRA Paper 66811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bukvić, Rajko, 2016.
"Qwerty, Йцукен И Српска Ћирилица: Треба Ли Нам Нови Стандард?
[QWERTY, ЙЦУКЕН and Serbian keyboard: do we need new standard?]," MPRA Paper 71031, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Sophie Harnay, 2002. "Was Napoleon a Benevolent Dictator? An Economic Justification for Codification," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 237-251, November.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0348-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikael Stenkula, 2003. "Carl Menger and the network theory of money," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 587-606.
- Don Lavoie & Virgil Storr, 2011. "Distinction or dichotomy: Rethinking the line between thymology and praxeology," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 213-233, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:14:y:2001:i:1:p:65-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.