Optimal Linear Taxation of Polluting Oligopolists
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Prices vs. Quantities: Environmental Regulation and Imperfect Competition," NBER Working Papers 13510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prieger, James E. & Sanders, Nicholas J., 2012.
"Verifiable and non-verifiable anonymous mechanisms for regulating a polluting monopolist,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 410-426.
- James E. Prieger & Nicholas J. Sanders, 2011. "Verifiable and Non-Verifiable Anonymous Mechanisms for Regulating a Polluting Monopolist," Discussion Papers 10-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "The timing of environmental policies with excess burden of taxation in free-entry mixed markets," MPRA Paper 83560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix, 2013. "When does environmental regulation facilitate entry-deterring practices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 133-152.
- Tombe, Trevor & Winter, Jennifer, 2015.
"Environmental policy and misallocation: The productivity effect of intensity standards,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 137-163.
- Trevor Tombe & Jennifer Winter, "undated". "Environmental Policy and Misallocation: The Productivity Effect of Intensity Standards," Working Papers 2013-29, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 04 Feb 2017.
- Yuanguang Yu, 2012. "An Optimal Ad Valorem Tax/Subsidy with an Output-Based Refunded Emission Payment for Permits Auction in an Oligopoly Market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 235-248, June.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Optimal Environmental Tax and Level of Privatization in an International Duopoly," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 225-233, March.
- Joanna Poyago-Thotoky, 2003.
"Optimal Environmental Taxation, R&D Subsidization and the Role of Market Conduct,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 15-26, Spring.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2003. "Optimal environmental taxation, R&D subsidization and the role of market conduct," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200309, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Erin Mansur, 2013. "Prices versus quantities: environmental regulation and imperfect competition," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 80-102, August.
- Ralf Löschel, "undated". "Optimal Allocation of EU Emission Allowances under Imperfect Competition," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000033, EcoMod.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018.
"The Timing Of Environmental Tax Policy With A Consumer-Friendly Firm,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 59(1), pages 25-43, June.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "The timing of environmental tax policy with a consumer-friendly firm," MPRA Paper 85393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L., 2013. "Strategic response to pollution taxes in supply chain networks: Dynamic, spatial, and organizational dimensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 314-327.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:470-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2011.
"Market power and output-based refunding of environmental policy revenues,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 212-230, January.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2003. "Market Power and Output-Based Refunding of Environmental Policy Revenues," Discussion Papers 10893, Resources for the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2003. "Market Power and Output-Based Refunding of Environmental Policy Revenues," Discussion Papers dp-03-27, Resources For the Future.
- Sengupta Aditi, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Dynamics," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, June.
- Iltae Kim & Sang-Ho Lee, 2002. "Comparison between optimal output tax and ad valorem tax for a polluting oligopolist under demand uncertainty," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Ross McKitrick, 1999. "A Cournot Mechanism for Pollution Control under Asymmetric Information," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 353-363, October.
- Sang-Ho Lee & Chul-Hi Park, 2011. "Environmental Regulations on Vertical Oligopolies with Eco-Industry," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 27, pages 311-327.
- Seung-Leul Kim & Sang-Ho Lee, 2014. "Eco-Technology Licensing under Emission Tax: Royalty vs. Fixed-Fee," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 30, pages 273-300.
- François Boldron, 2003. "Le choix entre taxe unitaire et taxe ad valorem," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 17(3), pages 109-128.
- Lambert Schoonbeek & Frans Vries, 2009. "Environmental taxes and industry monopolization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 94-106, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:7:y:1995:i:1:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.