The Effects of Emissions Standards on Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Heyes, 2009. "Is environmental regulation bad for competition? A survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Michaël Aklin & Patrick Bayer & S. Harish & Johannes Urpelainen, 2014. "Who blames corruption for the poor enforcement of environmental laws? Survey evidence from Brazil," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(3), pages 241-262, July.
- Sengupta Aditi, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Dynamics," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, June.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "Environmental Quality in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 2006.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- André, Francisco J., 2015. "Strategic Effects and the Porter Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 62237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0166-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Espínola-Arredondo & Félix Muñoz-García, 2016. "Profit-enhancing environmental policy: uninformed regulation in an entry-deterrence model," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 146-163, October.
- Lambert Schoonbeek & Frans Vries, 2009. "Environmental taxes and industry monopolization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 94-106, August.
- Rinaldo Brau & Carlo Carraro, 2011.
"The design of voluntary agreements in oligopolistic markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 111-142, April.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2009. "The Design of Voluntary Agreements in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Paper CRENoS 200907, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Y.H. Farzin & C.A. Bond, 2012. "Unbundling Technology Adoption and tfp at the Firm Level. Do Intangibles Matter?," Working Papers 2012.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 2015. "Pollution, foreign direct investment, and welfare," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 238-247.
- Ana Espínola-Arredondo & Félix Muñoz-García, 2012. "When do firms support environmental agreements?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 380-401, June.
- Zhen Zhang & Joshua Hinger & David Audretsch & Guojun Song, 2015. "Environmental technology transfer and emission standards for industry in China," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 743-759, October.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2017.
"Design standards and technology adoption: welfare effects of increasing environmental fines when the number of firms is endogenous,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 427-450, April.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Design standards and technology adoption: Welfare effects of increasing environmental fines when the number of firms is endogenous," DICE Discussion Papers 106, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:24:y:2003:i:3:p:315-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.