The Role of Market Forces in EPA Enforcement Activity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André, Francisco J. & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges, 2011.
"Public Disclosure Programs vs. traditional approaches for environmental regulation: Green goodwill and the policies of the firm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 199-212, July.
- Francisco J. André & Abderrahmane Sokri & Georges Zaccour, 2009. "Public Disclosure Programs vs. Traditional Approaches for Environmental Regulation: Green Goodwill and the Policies of the Firm," Working Papers 09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2005. "Can Consumers Enforce Environmental Regulations? The Role of the Market in Hazardous Waste Compliance," Working Papers 19, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Blackman, Allen & Afsah, Shakeb & Ratunanda, Damayanti, 2000. "How Do Public Disclosure Pollution Control Programs Work? Evidence from Indonesia," Discussion Papers dp-00-44, Resources For the Future.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2000. "Environmental Risk Management and the Business Firm," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-23, CIRANO.
- Heyes, Anthony, 2002. "A Theory of Filtered Enforcement," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 34-46, January.
- Brooks, Richard R W, 2002. "Liability and Organizational Choice," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 91-125, April.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Laguna, Marie-Aude, 2010.
"How does the stock market respond to chemical disasters?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 192-205, March.
- Marie-Aude Laguna & Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "How Does the Stock Market Respond to Chemical Disasters?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00637961, HAL.
- Siegel, Jordan, 2005. "Can foreign firms bond themselves effectively by renting U.S. securities laws?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 319-359, February.
- Caplan, Arthur J., 2003. "Reputation and the control of pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 197-212, December.
- J.J. Graafland & H. Smid, 2004.
"Reputation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Market Regulation,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Review of Business and Economic Literature, vol. 0(2), pages 271-308.
- Graafland, J.J. & Smid, H., 2004. "Reputation, corporate social responsibility and market regulation," MPRA Paper 20772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cole, Matthew A. & Elliott, Robert J.R. & Okubo, Toshihiro & Zhou, Ying, 2013.
"The carbon dioxide emissions of firms: A spatial analysis,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 290-309.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo & Ying Zhou, 2012. "The Carbon Dioxide Emissions of Firms: A Spatial Analysis," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-003, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Mehar, Ayub, 2008. "National trade associations, economic development and globalization," MPRA Paper 18590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2008.
- Heyes, Anthony & Kapur, Sandeep, 2012. "Community pressure for green behavior," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 427-441.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M & Lott, John R, Jr & Wehrly, Eric W, 2005. "The Reputational Penalties for Environmental Violations: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(2), pages 653-675, October.
- Anthony Heyes & Marcel Oestreich, 2017. "The Optimal NGO Chief: Strategic Delegation in Social Advocacy," Working Papers 1701, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Tietenberg, 1998. "Disclosure Strategies for Pollution Control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 587-602, April.
- Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 2002. "Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or Information?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 169-187, July.
- Sarah Stafford, 2007. "Can consumers enforce environmental regulations? The role of the market in hazardous waste compliance," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 83-107, February.
- Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 2000. "Incentives for pollution control - regulation and public disclosure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2291, The World Bank.
- Heyes, Anthony & Doucet, Joseph, 1997. "2-Stage Enforcement and Regulatory Polarisation: a Simple Model with Application to the USEPA," Cahiers de recherche 9717, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:10:y:1996:i:2:p:165-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.