The Feasibility of a Desirable Minimal State
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grier, Kevin B & McGarrity, Joseph P, 1998. "The Effect of Macroeconomic Fluctuations on the Electoral Fortunes of House Incumbents," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 143-161, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:03:p:665-676_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levitt, Steven D, 1996. "How Do Senators Vote? Disentangling the Role of Voter Preferences, Party Affiliation, and Senate Ideology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 425-441, June.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, May.
- Edward López & Carlos Ramírez, 2004. "Party Polarization and the Business Cycle in the United States," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 413-430, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:01:p:89-106_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peltzman, Sam, 1985. "An Economic Interpretation of the History of Congressional Voting in the Twentieth Century," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 656-675, September.
- Arsene Aka & W. Robert Reed & D. Eric Schansberg & Zhen Zhu, 1996. "Is There A "Culture Of Spending" In Congress?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 191-211, November.
- Herron, Michael C., 2000. "Cutpoint-Adjusted Interest Group Ratings," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 346-366, July.
- W. Reed & D. Schansberg & James Wilbanks & Zhen Zhu, 1998.
"The relationship between congressional spending and tenure with an application to term limits,"
Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Reed, W Robert & Schansberg, D. Eric & Wilbanks, James & Zhu, Zhen, 1998. "The Relationship between Congressional Spending and Tenure with an Application to Term Limits," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(1-2), pages 85-104, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Wu, Ping X., 1999. "Unequally Spaced Panel Data Regressions With Ar(1) Disturbances," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 814-823, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- yamamura, eiji, 2008.
"The influence of government size on economic growth and life satisfaction. A case study from Japan,"
10835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The influence of government size on economic growth and life satisfaction. A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 18439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The influence of government size on economic growth and life satisfaction. A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 17879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:98:y:1999:i:3-4:p:447-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .