The Barely Revealed Preference behind Road Investment Priorities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elvik, Rune, 2013. "Paradoxes of rationality in road safety policy," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 62-70.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-016-0175-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mackie, Peter & Worsley, Tom & Eliasson, Jonas, 2014. "Transport appraisal revisited," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 3-18.
- Leitham, Scott & McQuaid, Ronald W. & D. Nelson, John, 2000. "The influence of transport on industrial location choice: a stated preference experiment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 515-535, September.
- Knut Sandberg Eriksen, 2011. "Do road investments lead to economic growth?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1613, European Regional Science Association.
- Karine Nyborg & Inger Spangen, 2000. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Democratic Ideal," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 26, pages 83-93.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:13:y:2018:i:c:p:36-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandberg Hanssen, Thor-Erik & Jørgensen, Finn, 2015. "Transportation policy and road investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 49-57.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2015. "Political economics or Keynesian demand-side policies: What determines transport infrastructure investment in Swedish municipalities?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 49-60.
- Asplund, Disa & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016.
"Does uncertainty make cost-benefit analyses pointless?,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 195-205.
- Thureson, Disa & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Does uncertainty make cost-benefit analyses pointless?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:8, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mouter, Niek, 2017. "Dutch politicians’ attitudes towards Cost-Benefit Analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-10.
- Nyborg, Karine, 2014.
"Project evaluation with democratic decision-making: What does cost–benefit analysis really measure?,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 124-131.
- Nyborg, Karine, 2014. "Project Evaluation with Democratic Decision-making: What Does Cost-benefit Analysis Really Measure?," Memorandum 08/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Laird, James J. & Venables, Anthony J., 2017. "Transport investment and economic performance: A framework for project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-11.
- Jussila Hammes , Johanna & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2015. "The allocation of transport infrastructure in Swedish municipalities: welfare maximization, political economy or both?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:4, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Adanu, Kwami & Hoehn, John P. & Norris, Patricia & Iglesias, Emma, 2012. "Voter decisions on eminent domain and police power reforms," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 187-194.
- Siren, Anu & Sørensen, Claus Hedegaard, 2015. "Immense changes in traffic – Considerable stability in discourses. Road speed in Danish parliamentary documents 1900–2010," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-7.
- Salvador Bertomeu & Antonio Estache, 2016. "Unbundling Political and Economic Rationality: a Non-Parametric Approach Tested on Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nyborg, Karine, 2000. "Project analysis as input to public debate: Environmental valuation versus physical unit indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 393-408, September.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2016. "The allocation of transport infrastructure in Swedish municipalities: Welfare maximization, political economy or both?," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 7, pages 53-64.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:13:y:2018:i:c:p:27-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:92:y:1997:i:1-2:p:145-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.