Overlapping Jurisdictions: Substitutes or Complements?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:71:y:1977:i:01:p:177-181_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:76:y:1982:i:02:p:347-359_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rick K. Wilson, 2005. "Classroom Games: Candidate Convergence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 913-922, April.
- Denzau, Arthur T & North, Douglass C, 1994. "Shared Mental Models: Ideologies and Institutions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 3-31.
- Cox, Gary W. & Katz, Jonathan N., 1995. "Why Did The Incumbency Advantage In U.S. House Elections Grow?," Working Papers 939, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Coates, Dennis, 1995. "Measuring the "Personal Vote" of Members of Congress," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 85(3-4), pages 227-248, December.
- Kollman, Ken & Miller, John H. & Page, Scott E., 1998. "Political Parties and Electoral Landscapes," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 139-158, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:03:p:617-632_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:86:y:1992:i:04:p:929-937_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:04:p:1248-1266_14 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Billings & Thomas Thibodeau, 2011. "Intrametropolitan Decentralization: Is Government Structure Capitalized in Residential Property Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 416-450, May.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Kelekar, Uma, 2013. "Perspectives on Health Decentralization and Interjurisdictional Competition among Local Governments in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2013-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Florence TOUYA, 2009. "Tax Interactions with Asymmetric Information and Nonlinear Instruments," Working Papers 9, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2009.
- Quentin FrÃ¨re & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2014.
"The Impact of Intermunicipal Cooperation on Local Public Spending,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, pages 1741-1760.
- Quentin Frère & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2012. "The impact of inter-municipal cooperation on local public spending," Post-Print halshs-00752350, HAL.
- Quentin Frère & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2012. "The impact of inter-municipal cooperation on local public spending?," Working Papers 1225, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Q. Frere & M. Leprince & S. Paty, 2014. "The Impact of Intermunicipal Cooperation on Local Public Spending," Post-Print halshs-00862778, HAL.
- Quentin Frère & Matthieu Leprince & Sonia Paty, 2012. "The impact of inter-municipal cooperation on local public spending," Working Papers halshs-00730555, HAL.
- Sonia Paty, 2013. "The impact of inter-municipal cooperation on local public spending," Post-Print halshs-00830249, HAL.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Alain Guengant & Matthieu Leprince, 2012. "Overlapping jurisdictions and demand for local public services: does spatial heterogeneity matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201213, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Guy Gilbert, 1996. "Le fédéralisme financier, perspectives de microéconomie spatiale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 311-363.
- repec:crs:ecosta:es373d is not listed on IDEAS
- Guy Gilbert & Alain Guengant, 2004. "Évaluation de la performance péréquatrice des concours financiers de l'État aux communes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 373(1), pages 81-108.
- Hanson, Andrew & Schnier, Kurt & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 2012. "Drive 'Til You Qualify: Credit quality and household location," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 63-77.
- Matthieu Leprince & Alain Guengant, 2006. "Évaluation des effets des régimes de coopération intercommunale sur les dépenses publiques locales," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 175(4), pages 79-99.
- Geoffrey Turnbull & Gyusuck Geon, 2006. "Local government internal structure, external constraints and the median voter," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 487-506, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:75:y:1993:i:3:p:231-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.