General Interest and Redistribution with Self-Interested Voters: Social Contract Revisited
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Levy-Garboua, L., 1989. "General Interset And Redistribution With Self-Interested Voters: Social Contract Revisited," Papiers du Laboratoire de MicroÃ©conomie AppliquÃ©e 1989-2, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Cass Sunstein, 2008. "Neither Hayek nor Habermas," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 87-95, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:92:y:1998:i:01:p:23-35_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:01:p:34-45_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Feddersen & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1996. "Convicting the Innocent: The Inferiority of Unanimous Jury Verdicts," Discussion Papers 1170, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:69:y:1991:i:2:p:175-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .