The Effect of Constitutional Debt Limits on Stage Governments' Use of Public Authorities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:112-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:3-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Poterba & Kim Rueben, 1999.
"State Fiscal Institutions and the U.S. Municipal Bond Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 181-208
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Kim S. Rueben, 1997. "State Fiscal Institutions and the U.S. Municipal Bond Market," NBER Working Papers 6237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Guntram B. Wolff, 2008.
"Fool The Markets? Creative Accounting, Fiscal Transparency And Sovereign Risk Premia,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(4), pages 465-487, September.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Guntram B. Wolff, 2006. "Fool the Markets? Creative Accounting, Fiscal Transparency and Sovereign Risk Premia," CESifo Working Paper Series 1732, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Guntram Wolff, 2006. "Fool the markets? Creative accounting, fiscal transparency and sovereign risk premia," DNB Working Papers 103, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bernoth, Kerstin & Wolff, Guntram B., 2006. "Fool the markets? Creative accounting, fiscal transparency and sovereign risk premia," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,19, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2015. "Defining The Government'S Debt And Deficit," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 711-732, September.
- Heiko T. Burret & Lars P. Feld, 2014.
"Vertical Effects of Fiscal Rules - The Swiss Experience,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5043, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burret, Heiko T. & Feld, Lars P., 2016. "Vertical effects of fiscal rules: The Swiss experience," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 16/01, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Roberto Fernández Llera & María A. García Valiñas, 2013. "The Role of Regional Public Enterprises in Spain: Room for a Shadow Government?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 205(2), pages 9-31, June.
- Bernardino Benito & Francisco Bastida & Cristina Vicente, 2013. "Creating Room for Manoeuvre: a Strategy to Generate Political Budget Cycles under Fiscal Rules," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 467-496, November.
- Poterba, James M, 1996.
"Budget Institutions and Fiscal Policy in the U.S. States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 395-400, May.
- James M. Poterba, 1996. "Budget Institutions and Fiscal Policy in the U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 5449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:36:y:2016:i:4:p:111-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ecogov:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10101-017-0198-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:2:p:83-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "On the determinants of local government debt: Does one size fit all?," Working Papers 2013/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Heiko T. Burret & Lars P. Feld, 2016. "Effects of Fiscal Rules - 85 Years' Experience in Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 6063, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:68:y:1991:i:1-3:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.