Economic Effects of a Conflict-Prone World Order
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grier, Kevin B & Munger, Michael C, 1991. "Committee Assignments, Constituent Preferences, and Campaign Contributions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 24-43, January.
- Coker, David C & Crain, W Mark, 1994. "Legislative Committees as Loyalty-Generating Institutions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 81(3-4), pages 195-221, December.
- W. Crain & John Sullivan, 1997.
"Committee characteristics and re-election margins: An empirical investigation of the US House,"
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 271-285, December.
- Crain, W Mark & Sullivan, John T, 1997. "Committee Characteristics and Re-election Margins: An Empirical Investigation of the US House," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3-4), pages 271-285, December.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ko, Chiu Yu & Koyama, Mark & Sng, Tuan-Hwee, 2014. "Unified China; Divided Europe," MPRA Paper 60418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akerman, Anders & Seim, Anna Larsson, 2014.
"The global arms trade network 1950–2007,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 535-551.
- Akerman, Anders & Larsson, Anna, 2010. "The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007," Research Papers in Economics 2010:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Larsson Seim & Anders Akerman, 2012. "The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ko, Chiu Yu & Koyama, Mark & Sng, Tuan-Hwee, 2014. "Unified China and Divided Europe," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fabio Padovano & Yvon Rocaboy, 2017. "How defense shapes the institutional organization of states," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2017-06-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:64:y:1990:i:2:p:121-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .