The Evolution and Convergence of the Government Expenditure Composition in the OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús Ferreiro & M. Teresa García-del-Valle & Carmen Gómez, 2013. "An Analysis of the Convergence of the Composition of Public Expenditures in European Union Countries," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(4), pages 799-825, October.
- Philipp Heimberger, 2017. "Österreichs Staatsausgabenstrukturen im europäischen Vergleich," wiiw Research Reports in German language 8, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Andrea Leiter & Engelbert Theurl, 2012.
"The convergence of health care financing structures: empirical evidence from OECD-countries,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(1), pages 7-18, February.
- Andrea Leiter & Engelbert Theurl, 2009. "The Convergence of Health Care Financing Structures: Empirical Evidence from OECD-Countries," NRN working papers 2009-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andrea M. Leiter & Engelbert Theurl, 2009. "The Convergence of Health Care Financing Structures: Empirical Evidence from OECD-Countries," Working Papers 2009-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Ismael Sanz, 2016.
"Does the Composition of Government Expenditure Matter for Long-Run GDP Levels?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(4), pages 522-547, August.
- Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanz, Ismael, 2014. "Does the Composition of Government Expenditure Matter for Long-run GDP Levels?," Working Paper Series 3516, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Ignacio Lago-Peñas & Santiago Lago-Peñas, "undated". "The Composition Of Public Spending And The Nationalization Of Party Systems In Western Europe," Working Papers 8-06 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Wang, David Han-Min, 2007. "Convergence tests on tax burden and economic growth among China, Taiwan and the OECD countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 380(C), pages 278-286.
- Paulo Reis Mourão, 2007. "Factores de alteração da composição da Despesa Pública: o caso norte-americano," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 26, pages 27-41, December.
- Paolo Liberati & Antonio Sciala, 2011. "How economic integration affects the vertical structure of the public sector," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 385-402, December.
- De Simone, Elina & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Ercolano, Salvatore, 2010. "Exploring Convergence in some OECD Public Social Expenditure Trends," MPRA Paper 22496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Kneller & Norman Gemmell, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Growth and Convergence in Europe," European Economy Group Working Papers 14, European Economy Group.
- Genovaitė Liobikienė & Justina Mandravickaitė, 2013. "Convergence of new members of the EU: changes in household consumption expenditure structure regarding environmental impact during the prosperous period," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 407-427, April.
- Lena Maleševic Perovic & Silvia Golem & Maja Mihaljevic Kosor, 2016. "Convergence in Government Spending Components in EU15: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 240-240, May.
- Martín, Carmela & Mulas-Granados, Carlos & Sanz, Ismael, 2005.
"Spatial distribution of R&D expenditure and patent applications across EU regions and its impact on economic cohesion,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 6, pages 41-61.
- Carmela Martín & Carlos Mulas-Granados & Ismael Sanz, 2004. "Spatial distribution of R&D expenditure and patent applications across EU regions and its impact on economic cohesion," European Economy Group Working Papers 32, European Economy Group.
- Elina De Simone & Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta & Salvatore Ercolano, 2012. "Exploring Public Social Expenditure Trends in the Globalization Era," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 23-42.
- Francesca Gastaldi & Paolo Liberati, 2011. "Economic integration and government size: a review of the empirical literature," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(3), pages 327-384.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira, 2016. "Government Size versus Government Efficiency in a Model of Economic Growth," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(2), pages 38-55.
- Arze del Granado, F. Javier & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McNab, Robert M., 2012. "Decentralized Governance and Preferences for Public Goods," MPRA Paper 42459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:119:y:2004:i:1_2:p:61-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .