Fiscal Policy Composition, Public Debt, and Economic Activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pappa, Evi, 2005.
"New-keynesian or RBC transmission? The effects of fiscal shocks in labour markets,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pappa, Evi, 2005. "New-Keynesian or RBC Transmission? The Effects of Fiscal Shocks in Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alper, C. Emre & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Mumcu, Ayse & Saglam, Ismail, 2008.
"The welfare effects of government's preferences over spending and its financing,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Alper, C. Emre & Ardic, Oya Pinar & Mumcu, Ayşe & Saglam, Ismail, 2006. "The welfare effects of government's preferences over spending and its financing," MPRA Paper 1911, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- C. Emre Alper & Oya Pinar Ardic & Ayse Mumcu & Ismail Saglam, 2006. "The Welfare Effects of Government's Preferences over Spending and Its Financing," Working Papers 2006/04, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen, 2012. "Leaving the empirical (battle)ground: Output and welfare effects of fiscal consolidation in general equilibrium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/826, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- K Peren Arin & Faik Koray, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Activity: U.S. Evidence," Macroeconomics 0508024, EconWPA.
- Evi Pappa, 2005. "New Keynesian or RBC Transmission? The Effects of Fiscal Policy in Labor Markets," Working Papers 293, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Wei Jiang, 2014. "Optimal taxation and labour wedge in models with equilibrium unemployment," Studies in Economics 1407, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2015.
"What fiscal policy is most effective? A meta-regression analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 553-580.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2013. "What fiscal policy is most effective? A Meta Regression Analysis," IMK Working Paper 117-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Javier Pérez & José Torres, 2012.
"Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model,"
Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 309-326, January.
- Fernàndez-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Pérez, Javier J. & Torres, José L., 2009. "Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model," Working Paper Series 1099, European Central Bank.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Javier J. Pérez & José L. Torres, 2009. "Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model," Working Papers 0924, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Kasselaki, Maria Th. & Tagkalakis, Athanasios O., 2016. "Fiscal policy and private investment in Greece," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 53-106.
- George Economides & Dimitris Papageorgiou & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2017. "The Greek great depression:a general equilibrium study of its drivers," Working Papers 234, Bank of Greece.
- Dimitris Papageorgiou & Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2015. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Structural Reforms in Product and Labour Markets: Trade-Offs and Complementarities," Working Papers 197, Bank of Greece.
- Dimitris Papageorgiou, 2014. "BoGGEM: a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for policy simulations," Working Papers 182, Bank of Greece.
- Ardagna, Silvia, 2007. "Fiscal policy in unionized labor markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1498-1534, May.
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Emanuele Baldacci & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2002. "Expenditure Composition, Fiscal Adjustment, and Growth in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Gechert & Henner Will, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers: A Meta Regression Analysis," IMK Working Paper 97-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Michele Cavallo, 2005. "Government employment and the dynamic effects of fiscal policy shocks," Working Paper Series 2005-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Erwin H Tiongson & Emanuele Baldacci, 2003. "What Sustains Fiscal Consolidations in Emerging Market Countries?," IMF Working Papers 03/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Papageorgiou, Dimitris, 2012. "Fiscal policy reforms in general equilibrium: The case of Greece," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 504-522.
- Dimitris Papageorgiou, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications of Alternative Tax Regimes: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 97, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:109:y:2001:i:3-4:p:301-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .