Client-Quality Dimensions: Empirical Evidence from the Public Sector of the United Arab Emirates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Knack, 2001. "Aid Dependence and the Quality of Governance: Cross-Country Empirical Tests," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 310-329, October.
- Schick, Allen, 1998. "Why Most Developing Countries Should Not Try New Zealand's Reforms," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 123-131, February.
- Padron, Mario, 1987. "Non-governmental development organizations: From development aid to development cooperation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(1, Supple), pages 69-77.
- Wallis, Joe & Dollery, Brian, 2001. "Government Failure, Social Capital and the Appropriateness of the New Zealand Model for Public Sector Reform in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 245-263, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M.Y. El-Bassiouni & M. Madi & T. Zoubeidi & M.Y. Hassan, 2012. "Developing customer satisfaction indices using SERVQUAL sampling surveys: A case study of Al-Ain municipality inspectors," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 98-108, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:4:y:2004:i:3:p:239-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .