Virtual Governance Networking Policies: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, David & Griffiths, Lesley & McHale, Jean V, 1997. "Do Quasi-markets Evolve? Institutional Analysis and the NHS," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 259-276, March.
- Helena Tolkki & Arto Haveri & Jenni Airaksinen & Emilia Valkonen, 2011. "Governance in Regional Development—Between Regulation and Self-regulation," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 313-333, December.
- Juha Laurila, 2003. "Institutional Conditioning of Foreign Expansion: Some Evidence from Finnish-Based Paper Industry Firms, 1994-2000," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 725-751, May.
- Ming-Jer Chen, 2002. "Transcending Paradox: The Chinese “Middle Way” Perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 179-199, August.
- Argyris, Chris, 1990. "The dilemma of implementing controls: The case of managerial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 503-511.
- Panozzo, Fabrizio, 2000. "Management by decree. Paradoxes in the reform of the Italian public sector," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 357-373, December.
More about this item
KeywordsVirtual governance; Networking policies; Governance networking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:porgrv:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.