Note from the editor Lasswell prize announcement for volume 41 (2008)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joe Wallis & Brian Dollery, 2002. "WOLF'S MODEL: Government Failure and Public Sector Reform in Advanced Industrial Democracies," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 19(1), pages 177-203, March.
- Vining, Aidan R. & Weimer, David L., 1990. "Government Supply and Government Production Failure: A Framework Based on Contestability," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 1-22, January.
- Santos, Georgina & Li, Wai Wing & Koh, Winston T.H, 2004. "9. Transport Policies In Singapore," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 209-235, January.
- Soi Lam & Trinh Toan, 2006. "Land Transport Policy and Public Transport in Singapore," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 171-188, March.
- Thierry Verdier & Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "The Choice between Market Failures and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 194-211, March.
- Richard O. Zerbe & Howard E. McCurdy, 1999. "The failure of market failure," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 558-578.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1976. "Public Choice: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 395-433, June.
- Datta-Chaudhuri, Mrinal, 1990. "Market Failure and Government Failure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 25-39, Summer.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:42:y:2009:i:2:p:193-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.