Competitive Facility Location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Norojono & W. Young, 2003. "A Stated preference freight mode choice model," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 1-1, April.
- Nam, Ki-Chan, 1997. "A study on the estimation and aggregation of disaggregate models of mode choice for freight transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 223-231, September.
- Friedman,Daniel & Sunder,Shyam, 1994. "Experimental Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521456821, March.
- Gunnar Isacsson & Jan-Eric Nilsson, 2003. "An Experimental Comparison of Track Allocation Mechanisms in the Railway Industry," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 353-381, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominik Kress & Erwin Pesch, 2016. "Competitive Location and Pricing on Networks with Random Utilities," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 837-863, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:7:y:2007:i:1:p:1-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .