Analysis of Shortest Paths and Subscriber Line Lengths in Telecommunication Access Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel, S.A. & Rosendahl, K.E. & Egging, Ruud & Avetisyan, H.G. & Siddiqui, S., 2012.
"Cartelization in gas markets: Studying the potential for a “Gas OPEC”,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 137-152.
- Steve A. Gabriel & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Ruud G. Egging & Hakob Avetisyan & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2010. "Cartelization in gas markets. Studying the potential for a "Gas OPEC"," Discussion Papers 638, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Leuthold, Florian U., 2010. "Solving discretely-constrained MPEC problems with applications in electric power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Alexander Mitsos, 2010. "Global solution of nonlinear mixed-integer bilevel programs," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 557-582, August.
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1995. "Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo Zhang & Hongwei Ding & Hongbo Li & Wei Wang & Tao Yao, 2014. "A Sampling-Based Stochastic Winner Determination Model for Truckload Service Procurement," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 159-181, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunication network modelling; Stochastic geometry; Point process; Palm probability; Neveu’s exchange formula; Spatial tessellation; Typical Cox–Voronoi cell; Access network; Shortest path; Subscriber line;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:15-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .